Day 2: MAJOR Upgrade!

Waking up from a deep sleep after experiencing a 23-hour trip was really nice. It was Sunday, 4th of August. I looked around and I confirmed, that everything was different from the last time I woke up. I was in a totally different room, different country. I went to the balcony of my room, and it was raining outside. My presence was welcomed by rainy day, on Sunday. A cup of hot coffee that I had, made that rainy Sunday become perfect. My favorite part of life, indeed, is a day full of drizzle outside and a glass of coffee in my hand, while I sit on the bed.

I spent my morning listening to music while I was enjoying my coffee. I turned on the TV but everything came out in Thai. It reminded me that I was in a foreign country and had two luggage that needed to unpack. I immediately took everything out of my luggage, and I put them all on my bed. Then I started sorting things and putting them into the places where they should be.

There were two big wardrobes in my room. All the clothes that I brought could only fill up one wardrobe, so the other one was left empty. I put all my food in the fridge. A fridge! I couldn't believe that they provided students with fridge in their room, and not to mention the air conditioner. My room had such huge bathroom with everything that I had never thought I would need in the future. Compared to my dormitory in Indonesia, CMRU's International House was a major upgrade for me.

CMRU's International House

0 comments:

Post a Comment